Investing Your IRA
Combine IRA tax advantages with private equity investment opportunities.
The IRS allows an IRA, Individual 401(k), HSA, or ESA to acquire private equity (an ownership interest in a private company or fund) as an asset without penalty, and while keeping the tax benefits associated with that account type.
What are the benefits of having Real Estate in an IRA?
- Real Estate is a tangible asset and one that you understand.
- Investment properties can potentially yield rental return as well as market appreciation.
- You have strategic control over the properties that your retirement account owns.
- You can buy, sell, and exchange properties without tax consequence.
- You can choose the real Estate in which to invest your IRA funds.